Enhancing essential skills and building a solid foundation for successful leadership and career excellence in the property industry.
In the competitive and often unpredictable world of the property industry, it is increasingly important to step up your game as a great female leader.
To successfully drive career progression, you must be ready to embrace opportunities, develop the risk intelligence to skillfully make your career moves and learn the key strategies to maximise your leadership potential.
After a successful inaugural event, Liquid Learning's 2nd Women in Property Leadership Summit 2017 once again brings together the country's foremost property leaders to champion women's leadership and provide the practical tools you need for success. Through anecdotal case studies, experiential workshops, inspiring expert commentaries and interactive panel discussions, this unmissable event will offer the support, advice and insight you need to advance your career.
It is time to make your move - Register early to secure group bookings at this unique learning and networking opportunity!
- Take charge of your career progression
- Establish a healthy balance to your work and life
- Develop leadership strategies to maximise potential
- Improve interpersonal skills and influencing ability
Featured speakers include:
- Alison Harrop Chief Financial Officer Dexus
- Amanda Steele Senior Managing Director CBRE
- Christine Wyatt Acting Secretary Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning VIC
- James Patterson Chief Executive Officer Cushman and Wakefield
- Stephen Ellis Chief Executive Officer Knight Frank
Contact us: Event Brochure : http://bit.ly/2vreJMv Phone: +61 2 8239 9711 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org