Culture, legacy systems, skill gaps, enterprise architecture & interoperability.
With the Whole of Government IT portfolio gradually shifting from Department of Finance to the Digital Transformation Agency, attention is focussed on future strategy for the Public Sector. One of the core projects for the DTA will be centred around cloud services and increasing adoption across Agencies.
The recent growth of providers on the cloud panel, coupled with the creation of the Digital Marketplace, has increased the opportunity for Government to transition to a consumption based IT model. However current challenges have restricted adoption with only 0.5% of federal government IT in the cloud. From culture to legacy systems and security, outdated business processes and access to the right talent, the challenges are significant.
The Overcoming the Challenges of As-a-Service conference will bring together leaders and practitioners tasked with leading the transition away from ‘in house’ solutions.
Enhance your conference experience with:
- 18+ fantastic speakers discussing their case studies around moving to As-a-Service
- Speed Networking session: get ready to meet new people, make connections & build your network
- Day 1 Vendor Roundtable session to understand how you can improve vendor relationships
- Day 2 Government speaker roundtable sessions to have in depth conversations with the speakers to get all of your pressing questions answered
- Spotlight session: to hear experiences from like-minded professionals on their As-a-Service journey
Who will attend? Leaders from the Public Sector including:
- Chief Information Officers
- Heads of IT Strategy
- Heads of IT Infrastructure
- Heads of Enterprise Architecture
- Heads of IT Operations
- Heads of IT Networks
- Heads of Business Services
- Heads of IT Planning
Price Standard Rates: AUD $2499
Speakers: Angus Taylor MP, Lesley Seeback, Paul Cazaz, Mike Brett
Tuesday July 18, 2017 at 8:00 am (ends Wednesday July 19, 2017 at 3:00 pm)
Venue details QT Canberra 1 London Circuit, Canberra ACT,
Australia Category: Conferences | Government & Social Sector