Embedding practical and innovative programs into the curriculum.
With most schools already invested in the importance of STEM, the question now turns to how schools can implement and embed a dynamic, 'real world' and cross-curricular approach to STEM.
The 8th conference in our STEM series, the Improving STEM Education conference, will showcase practical and hands-on case studies from schools and will feature a primary and secondary stream tailored to the unique challenges of schools along their STEM journey.
Delegates will take away a toolkit of innovative and easy-to-implement ideas, whilst learning how to embed STEM across the school, maximise resources and develop valuable partnerships.
- Primary and secondary streams
- Student STEM project showcase
- Build a functional 3D prosthetic
- Implement STEM on a budget
- Embed an integrated STEM curriculum from K-12
Who will attend?
- 60% Heads of: Science, Math, Technologies
- 15% Heads of STEM
- 10% Curriculum Coordinators
- 10% Principals and Deputy Principals
- 5% Teaching and Learning