Create stunning 2D and 3D designs with robust tools that can produce almost any shape imaginable. Share your work with confidence using TrustedDWG™ technology, the original and most accurate way to store and exchange design data. Speed detailing and documentation work with tools built to help increase efficiency and maximize productivity. Connect your workflow and collaborate with colleagues using integrated desktop, cloud, and mobile solutions. AutoCAD delivers the quality you can expect.
AutoCAD 2017 has been receiving outstanding reviews and exceeding expectations with a range of new features including:
- Smart centerlines and center marks
- Enhanced coordination model
- Introduction of AutoCAD 360 Pro mobile app
- Enhanced file sharing and collaboration features
- Improved ability to import PDFs
- Enhanced 3D printing features
- Enhanced migration tools
- Manage all your updates with the Autodesk desktop app
View independent reviews of AutoCAD at G2 Crowd
See current pricing for AutoCAD subscription at our online store.
AutoCAD Trial Download
Download your free AutoCAD trial today.
AutoCAD System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 8 or Windows 7; 64-bit or 32-bit
- CPU: Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon 64 processor
- Memory: 2GB for 32-bit, 4GB for 64-bit (8GB RAM or greater for large datasets, point clouds and 3D modeling)
- Disk Space: 6GB free disk space for installation (4GB for AutoCAD LT)
- Display: 1024 x 768 (1600 x 1050 or higher recommended) with True Color (DirectX 9 or DirectX 11 compliant card recommended)
- Other: Microsoft Internet Explorer 9.0 or later Web browser
To learn more about the many benefits of working with AutoCAD software, hardware specifications and more, contact us today.